Mariani is leader in the design, development and construction of innovative solutions for the secondary end-of line packaging automation.
Mariani Srl is an italian company leader in design, development and implementation of innovative solutions in the automated secondary packaging and end-of-line packaging processes. Thanks to the experience gained with the supply of an extensive range of plants since 1970, with over 6000 machines installed in more of 45 countries, Mariani Srl can offer a production program which covers all secondary and palletizing operations. The Company specializes in the manufacturing & upgrading of Dairy, liquid-food and beverages product handling and secondary packaging lines of different production rates from 500 – 40,000 products per hour.
Message from the CEO
Dear Customers and Partners
Through this web page I would like to present the new image of Mariani which is reflected not only in the change of livery but also in the intention to clearly transmit information on our products and on all our solutions.
What we have been doing for more than 50 years, systems and machines, contribute to the process of modern packaging and guarantee flexibility, efficiency and connectivity, as required by the continuous evolution of the market.
Our strategy is guided by the needs of our customers, keeping in mind the design, functionality and sustainability features that increasingly characterize the packaging of the future.
We put our experience, the ability and the passion of the people who collaborate with us, local and global partnerships at the service of our customers, all working together and in total synergy to share the development of technologies and our products.
There will always be new challenges and our ability to lead Mariani through them always improving ourselves comes from each of us, from who we are, what we believe in, the choices we make and the actions we take every day,
Welcome to our world
Welcome to Mariani
Dr. Antonio Mariani
CEO Mariani Group
Mariani is constantly focused in developing innovative systems thanks to the exclusive “know-how” acquired over the years, with the goal to design and manufacture highly safe machines and systems, sufficiently flexible and totally ergonomic to meet with many different requirements. Our aim is to develop a company which can be a reliable partner for our customers, capable of contributing to the economical growth of our society, keeping in step with the environmental sustainability and common goals and civil liberties.
The design and manufacture of machines and systems in a context of constant innovation allows us to offer our customers products which are always in the forefront for their efficiency and reliability and to assist in the creation of future packaging technologies.
This approach makes it possible to daily renew the way of addressing our work, receptive to creativity, autonomy of the individual, responsibility of our collaborators, all aspects which are fundamental to properly face the changes and challenges which are typical of different market evolutions.
for quality, safety, environment and social responsability
The Management of the company MARIANI s.r.l. have implemented and maintain a Management System for Quality, Safety, the Environment and Social Responsibility, which they are committed to continually improving, in accordance with standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and SA 8000:2014. This Policy outlines the principles and values that the company undertakes to fulfil and to convert into actions, including through its management system. Notably, Management undertake as follows:
- to fully meet the requirements of our customers with a view to constantly increasing their confidence and to comply with all legislative requirements concerning the product, environmental protection, as well as the safeguard of the workers’ health and safety;
- to respect and protect the rights of workers under all circumstances, placing people and their physical and moral integrity at the centre of our operations;
- to share this policy within the company through the information, training, consultation and involvement of workers and their representatives so that they can perform their duties responsibly and knowingly;
- to share this policy with the stakeholders outside the company in order to engage them to our mission and to raise their awareness on issues concerning product quality, compliance with health and safety at work, respect of the environment and safeguard of people’s rights;
- to evaluate the environmental aspects in connection with our operations and their impacts, in the perspective of the product life cycle;
- to evaluate any and all risks for people’s health and safety during their work and when planning new operations, with the purpose of eliminating hazards and mitigating risks in order to prevent accidents and occupational diseases, as well as to create a safe and healthy work place;
- to mitigate the environmental impact of our products and services, processes, emissions and waste by way of efficiently using the resources and tools made available by research and technological progress;
- to develop and maintain plans to address and handle emergencies with the help of dedicated services, the competent authorities and the local community;
- to foster an approach based on open dialogue with our employees and the public, trying to anticipate and respond to their concerns on the potential environmental impact of our operations, products, waste or services;
- to perform audits and evaluations to measure and document our results in terms of compliance with the corporate objectives, the mandatory regulations and the principles herein, periodically submitting suitable information to the Board of Directors, the shareholders, the employees, the authorities and the public, as required by certification standards;
- to aim at continual improvement of the system, processes, policies, plans and behaviour of the company, also in line with technological progress and scientific knowledge, by way of establishing from time to time goals that are consistent with the needs and expectations of the stakeholders, both inside and outside the company.
Being aware that people’s involvement is the key to achieving goals of any type whatsoever, Management are hereby asking all their employees to perform their job(s) responsibly and with commitment as the objectives listed above can only be fulfilled with the contribution of each and every employee.
Management, on their turn, undertake to make available to the organisation all the necessary resources and to periodically check, at the time of the Management Review process, that the corporate policy is adequate and being implemented properly, as well as to define and share new future goals.
Management – Carrè, 2nd December 2019
Quality is not only an essential principle which helps us to maintain the leadership in the packaging and end-of-line sectors, but also a way of working and a company style that substantially influences and involves the entire structure at all levels. The company quality and the relevant control system have always been followed since the beginning with the maximum care and attention by always keeping a high company operation level.
Do you want to be informed about our latest news?
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news regularly.